Static Power offers expert services to integrate, maintain and upgrade our products within your critical power system.
We offer unique customisations to our standard products beyond those listed on our product pages to ensure full compatibility into critical power systems. Customisations include:
- Inlet and outlet locations
- Terminal types
- Additional discrete inputs and outputs
- Voltage ranges between 85-277 V single-phase or 200-480 V AC 3-phase
- Frequency from 50, 60 and 400 Hz
- Higher kA rating / fault clearing capacity
- Medium voltage transfer systems up to 6.6 kV
- Current ratings
- Extended temperature operation
- Extended altitude operation
- Natural air or fluid cooling
- Paint colour
- Plinths and specialised seismic leveling feet
- Additional function topologies like tri-source STS
- Current Interrupting (extremely short break)
- Electronic circuit breaker operation
- Enclosure IP ratings up to IP56
- High IP rated industrial control interface decals & display panels
- Remote control inputs
- Panel mounting
Contact us to discuss unique customisations to i-STS models.
System Design & Project Scoping
Our technicians will provide assistance when designing your critical power system and determining the exact nature of your critical power needs such as power demand and distribution type.
With a better understanding of your requirements we can recommend i-STS models and customisations that will provide the best solutions within your project constraints.
Contact us to discuss your project requirements.
Installation & Commissioning
i-STS units are designed to be easily integrated so installation can be undertaken by your local electrical contractor.
If required, we and our partners can provide you with a ‘worry-free, turn key’ installation and commissioning package, including timely installation, testing for full functionality, and training your staff with demonstrations on operating i-STS switches.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you integrate an i-STS into your critical power system.
Our technical support team comprises of highly skilled and experienced technicians who will gain a better understanding of your critical power system and help you with model-specific installation, commissioning and fault diagnosis as well as provide general information.
Contact us for help with your i-STS products and critical power system.